Who’s Going To Look Out For Your Business?
We are aware of how important business management is to future growth. To create a complete financial picture, we consider all the latest trends and activities in your business field. A company’s income, asset, and market profile are all considered to give you an accurate assessment of your business management.
Business Consulting is the use of accounting information to make decisions and to plan for future success. Consulting may include projects such as:
- Ongoing reviews of financial statements to identify areas for concern and areas for growth
- Developing a budget
- Developing a cash flow model
- Creating a business plan
- Reviewing internal controls and making recommendations
- Other information and analysis that an entrepreneur would be looking for from their accounting information.
- Business Controllership Services such as liaisons with outside professionals such as bankers, lawyers and insurance agents.
- Cash Flow & Budget Analysis
- Accounting Systems Analysis
- Business Acquisition and Disposition
- Consulting services to improve your business operations, increase your efficiency and increase your revenue and profits
- Incorporation and business formation
- A special job or report
- Policies and procedures are designed and put in place but you don’t have time
- An independent look at your business operations
- Budgeting & future forecasting
- Tax planning
- Succession planning
- Buying/selling a business
At Hamilton Business Accounting, we are here to help you become successful. Our consulting activities are performed in consultation with the team and a Chartered Professional Accountant. We all have a variety of backgrounds where we draw on our experiences to ensure the best results for our clients.
Ready to take the next step?
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn how we can help your business and enhance your future growth.
We are a team of experienced bookkeepers and accountants with multi-year experience. We are experienced in Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel to keep your books and final reports for the year-end. Our collaboration with CPA accounting firms provides our clients seamless access to accounting advice for your business accounting needs.
Our services include
Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, Payroll, Payroll Source Remittance, HST Returns, Financial Statements
Cloud computing allows businesses to store all relevant expense invoices and receipts within your accounting transactions. These receipts and invoices are available to be shared with any agency with a simple click of a button greatly reducing Audit costs.